- FURNITURE & BEDDING
- CUSTOM INSTALL
- PARTS & SERVICE
- CURRENT ADS
- Looking for parts? We have them too, for you or our techs to install.
- Dennis Schneider
- Purchasing & Sales | Fond du Lac - Since 1990
Are you a DIY type? No problem! Our parts department will work with you on providing you the parts you need to make repairing your product on your own, hassle free. Run into a problem performing the repair? Just call us. We will help in any way we can!
Not a DIYer, thatís fine too! Our factory trained techs will be happy complete your repair!
- Dennis - Silica Team Since 1975
- Is it important to clean the condenser coils under my refrigerator?
- Yes! Keeping these coils free of dust and pet hair allow the refrigerator to use less energy when running and also extends the life of the unit. To clean, remove the toe guard. Then carefully vacuum in between the coils with the extension from your vacuum hose. If you have questions, call us!